Automation Software Tester Engineer will be responsible for Develop and Automate execution of software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Execute and write unit, integration , system and acceptance test cases.
- Record defects in test defect report.
- Review the execution of unit test cases.
- Communicate defects to development team leader and track to closure.
- + 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Good exposure to Testing methodologies , processes.
- Hands on experience on test case writing, execution , defect reporting.
- Excellent communication , Logical ability skills.
- Work experience on client server applications.
- Experience , knowledge of test automation.
- Knowledge in writing test script for automation
- Prior experience in executing large multi-group performance test scenarios.
- Experience in using performance automation tools
- Familiar with bug reporting tools.
- Familiar with test case management tools.
- Ability to understand business needs and transfer it to test cases to assure that system meets the requirements.
- Strong problem recognition and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to meet deadlines and juggle priorities.
- UML modeling skills.
- HR business concepts is a great plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL 2005 & 2008.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Windows, Office, Internet).
Attitudes / Attributes
- Proficient in English.
- Team player.
- Creative (solution oriented).
- Expert attention to details.