Mobile application developer supporting the existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- The Cross Mobile App Developer will be responsible for creating Cross Mobile Apps using HTML5
- Develop new Software applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Design and implement databases and interfaces for ease of use. Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- 2-3 years of UI and Mobile application development.
- Must have experience with hybrid mobile applications in jQuery, integration of Google API.
- iPhone/Android platform deployment experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing mobile experiences based.
- Understanding of mobile technologies and platform differences.
- 2-3 years of experience in mobile apps development.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to meet deadlines and juggle priorities.
- HR business concepts is a great plus.
Attitudes / Attributes
- Proficient in English.
- Team player.
- Creative (solution oriented).