Human resource consultants work with organizations to perform implementation of the Human Resource Application understanding Customer business, writing business analysis, Perform training to the client users, and Support Customers.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Supports the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of all projects.
- Support all aspects of client engagements from scope definition to delivery.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data.
- Conduct interviews with senior-level leadership.
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data for inclusion into client briefings and reports.
- Contribute to written and verbal communication in and out of the client, specific to the engagement.
- Works with clients to meet project performance expectations.
- Monitors the market trends to develop products and improve existing products and services.
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts.
- + 3 years’ experience in Human resource management systems.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to create and edit written materials.
- Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills with an ability to share and synthesize knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL server database manipulations.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of computer operations and programs.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience in documentation of business requirements, analysis, and function.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Capable of building strong client relationships.
Attitudes / Attributes
- Proficient in English.
- Team player.
- Creative (solution oriented).