Software Developer supporting the existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Develop new Software applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems.
- Design and implement databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to learn.
- Conversant with ASP.NET .
- VB.net, C#.NET.
- OOP, Entity Framework.
- Design Patterns ,T-SQL.
- LINQ,XML .ADO.net.
- WPF and XAML.AJAX. jQuery.
- SQL server.
- Crystal Reports.
- Source Control Tools (TFS).
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to meet deadlines and juggle priorities
- UML modeling skills.
- HR business concepts is a great plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development.
Attitudes / Attributes
- Team player.
- Creative (solution oriented).