Technical Writer work to perform all writing activities as Brochures, Advertising Materials, Marketing Materials, multi-lingual documentation and website content
Update documentation for software releases and user guide and manuals and online Help.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Write the user manual for the software.
- Review the translation of the software.
- Write the user guide for the software.
- Write and organize the website content.
- Write the online Help for the software.
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts.
- 3+ years’ experience in Technical Writing.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to create and edit written materials.
- Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills with an ability to share and synthesize knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of computer operations and programs.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience in documentation of business.
- requirements, analysis, and function.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Capable of building strong client relationships.
Attitudes / Attributes
- Proficient in English.
- Team player.
- Creative (solution oriented).